Professional Certification in Engineering Design in Lagos
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to:
- Understand the Concept/ stages of Engineering Design Process, including Product Selection, Analysis and Lifecycle.
- Understand the Concept of Value Engineering.
- Understand various tools used in Engineering Design.
- Understand the role and application of material selection in Engineering Design.
- Understand the underlying concepts of Rapid Prototyping and Reverse Engineering.
- Understand Design/Project Execution Plan for an EPC company.
A Certificate of achievement stamped by accredited bodies will be awarded after successful completion of the course once the completion criterion is satisfied as a proof of success.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for every one eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- Undergraduate Science and Engineering Students
- Professionals seeking for better Knowledge in Engineering Design
- Engineering Project Team members
- Engineering/ Science Graduates seeking for job opportunities
- OND/NCE Holders looking for rewarding career
- Chief Executives, Administrators and Supervisors in Engineering Firms
- Engineering Managers/ Project Managers
Gabson Professional School of Safety and Engineering is an accredited member of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) UK
Participants are expected to have background in Science/Engineering. The course is best suited for practicing Engineers, Engineering graduates/interns. However, any participant(s) working in Engineering/EPC/Manufacturing companies or who want to take up a career in engineering or related field can join.
With this training and certificates, you can work as Design Engineer, Product Designer or Engineering Lead in the following fields:
• Oil & Gas industries
• Power and Telecommunication industries
• Marine, Aviation & Logistics Industries
• Manufacturing and Construction industries
Become a Professional in Project Manager
Accreditation & Membership
email@example.com 08184304186, 08096951467